Welcome to Atlassian NINJAs’ blog.
The term NINJAs or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the blog whose registered name and office loacation may be presented to any authority under respective law (US, Canada, Australia, EU, others) as required and assessed to be complied with . Due to specifics and content delivery model/marketing policy we do not present these to the public via our website. However – if required – please contact us with reasonable need to get our real names, company supporting blog, and other legal information.
The term ‘you’, ‘readers’, ‘visitors’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of published information and media Terms & Conditions
- The content of the posts & pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this blog which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the blog. It applies especially to names, trademarks etc of products of Atlassian and other vendors, as listed in Legal Information notice.
- Unauthorised use of this blog information may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Poland, and European Community.
Moderation of comments Terms & Conditions
In the comments we want to act as good hosts. We encourage lively discussion, as long as it does not disturb the other guests. Posts with the following content will likely be moderated:
- Banning or other words that can be perceived as derogatory
- Strong and personal attacks on other participants in the comments
- Opinions that essentially has nothing with the contents of the article to do
- Any promotion of products or services not agreed with us to be promoted within the blog
- Violating content, including, but not limited to:
- sex and erotics
- hate speach
- promotion of nazizm, nationalism, communism or other total ideologies
- Disrupting and potentially dangerous content as spam, scam, phishing etc.